Who is the owner of Central Bank of India | wiki
About the owner of Central Bank of India
About The Central Bank of India Limited Wiki
|Company Name||Central Bank of India|
|Founder / Owner||Sorabji Pochkhanawala|
|Founded||December 21, 1911|
|Chairman & Managing Director||Shri. Rajeev Rishi|
|Head Office||Mumbai, India|
|Address||Central Bank of India Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point Mumbai – 400 021|
Details of the owner of Canara Bank (Wiki)
The Government of India holds 80.20 % of the company’s share.
- Rajeev Rishi- Chairman & Managing Director.
- B.K. Divakara – Executive Director.
- P. Ramana Murthy- Executive Director
- B.S.Shekhawat- Executive Director
- GOVIND MOHAN, IAS- GOI Nominee Director
- Shekhar Bhatnagar -RBI Nominee Director
- Supratim Bandyopadhyay-Shareholder Director
Details of the Company
Central Bank of India has been a pioneer in introducing varied services. a number of those are often listed as below:
- Introduced Home Savings Safe Deposit scheme for building thrift/savings habits in 1921.
- Opened up an exclusive women Department for the ladies customers in 1924.
- Safe Deposit Locker facility in 1926.
- Set up fiduciary and Trustee Department in 1929.
- Deposit Insurance profit scheme in 1932.
- Recurring Deposit scheme in 1962
Presently, Central Bank of India, widespread around the country with 4715 Branches, one Extension counters, besides ten Satellite Offices (as on November 2017) and four hundred ATM counters.
Central Bank of India Limited customer care
Central Bank of India Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point Mumbai – 400 021
- 022 – 6638 7777
- 1800 22 1911