Who is the owner of Kamaz Vectra Motors | wiki
About the owner of Kamaz Vectra Motors
Kamaz, headquartered in Naberezhnye Chelny, Tatarstan, Russia. In India, they have their plant in Chennai, Tamilnadu.
In 1969, approval of the Resolution of the Central Committee of the USSR Communist Party and the USSR Council of Ministers. Eventually, it leads to the construction of a complex of heavy-duty truck production plants.
About The Kamaz Vectra Motors Limited Wiki
|Company Name||Kamaz Vectra Motors Ltd|
|Founder / Owner||Central Committee of the USSR|
|Director-General||Sergey Anatolevich Kogogin|
|Head Office||Tatarstan, Russia|
|| 2 AVTOZAVODSKIY PROSPECT,
The REPUBLIC OF TATARSTAN,
423827, RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Details of the owner of Kamaz Vectra Motors(Wiki)
The main shareholders of Kamaz are the state corporation Rostec (49.9%), Avtoinvest Limited (23.54%), and Daimler (15%). At the same time, a 4% stake in the company -publicly traded on the Moscow Exchange.
Image Gallery of the Company Products
Details of the Company
In fact, the company is part of Rostec State Corporation. KAMAZ trucks span their operation around more than 80 countries all over the world. One single production base of KAMAZ PTC Group of Organizations incorporates the overall truck manufacturing cycle, beginning from design, manufacture, assembly of vehicles and components and ending up with sales of finished products and service backup.
- The KAMAZ Group, the largest automobile corporation of the Russian Federation, KAMAZ Inc. was established in 1969
- KAMAZ Inc. consists of more than 150 organizations spread across Russia, CIS, and different parts of the world with about 50,000 employees
- Notably, ranked among the top 10 heavy-duty truck manufacturers in the world
- KAMAZ Inc. also ranked the 8th position amid diesel engine manufacturers in the world
- Presently Kamaz, one of the largest exporters to Eurasia, Africa, and South America and has won “The Best Exporter of the Russian Federation” award, an impressive 13 times between 1999 and 2011.
Kamaz Vectra Motors India Limited customer care
2 Avtozavodskiy Prospect, Naberezhnye Chelny, Republic of Tatarstan, 423827, Russian Federation
- +7 (800) 555-00-99
- +7 (8552) 45-21-35
- +7 (8552) 45-29-36