The company especially focuses on regional service provided in different states of India.
About the owner of Zing Digital
Zing Digital, a subsidiary of Dish TV India launched on 5 March 2014. Incorporated by Dish TV to provide access to regional language channel packs at an affordable cost.
Dish TV owner Dr. Subhash Chandra laid the foundation of Zing Digital.
About The Zing Digital TV Limited Wiki
Details of the owner of Zing free dish(Wiki)
Anil Dua, current CEO of Dish TV and eventually for Zing Digital. To point out, he was appointed in May 2017. Previously, Anil Dua acted as Hero Motorcorp SVP sales, marketing, and customer care. Formerly CEO, Arun Kapoor left Dish TV for teaching MBA students. Dua graduated from IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad. To be noted, Anil also holds 28 years of experience. Particularly companies like Gillette, Hero, and Unilever. The immediate appointment took place soon after the amalgamation of Videocon d2h and Dish TV.
Details of the Company
During the initial stage, Zing Digital provided its services in Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, and Malayam. In the first place, set-top priced for 1099. At the present time, Zing Digital connection is available for Rs 1499. Although, ZingDigital does not allow subscribers to record like DishTV. But, they can choose which programmes they require.
Zing digital online recharge packages price and full channel list with cost 2017
- In Malayalam, Zing Digital provides 316+ channels. Their packages range from 43 to 217 per month.
- In Tamil, Zing Digital provides 290+ channels. Their packages range from 99 to 370 per month.
- In Telugu, Zing Digital provides 294+ channels. Their packages range from 99 to 369 per month.
- In Marathi, Zing Digital provides 237+ channels. Their packages range from 99 to 369 per month.
- In Oriya, Zing Digital provides 215+ channels. Their packages range from 130 to 321 per month.
- In Bangla, Zing Digital provides 290+ channels. Their packages range from 135 to 321 per month.
The service currently operates in states of :
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- West Bengal