Who is the Owner of St Louis Cardinals?
American professional baseball team St. Louis Cardinals is a club member of the National League and competes in Major League Baseball (MLB). It was founded in 1881 and is based in St. Louis, Missouri. It has a Win-to-Player Cost Ratio of 78. It has won eleven World Series titles, Nineteen NL Pennants, four AA Pennants, eleven Central Division titles, three East Division titles, and five Wild card berths.
According to Forbes data, St. Louis Cardinals’ value has been calculated at $2.45 billion along with a revenue of $287 million and an operating income of – $34 million. St. Louis ranked #7 on Forbes MLB Team Valuations List. St. Louis is known for their highest all-time winning percentage.
About the Former Owner of St. Louis Cardinals
American businessman William Orville DeWitt Jr. has ownership of the Baseball team. He also owns or invested in the ice hockey team Cincinnati Stingers hockey club and other baseball teams Baltimore Orioles, the Cincinnati Reds & the Texas Rangers.
Co-founder of the investment firm Reynolds, DeWitt & Co. holds many franchises worth in millions to billions of dollars.
The Baseball team was purchased by managing partner, chairman, and owner William DeWitt in 1995 at the price of $147 million with the player expense of $191 million.
St. Louis Cardinals Active Rosters
List of Pitchers
- 53 – Andre Pallante (Bullpen)
- 62 – José Quintana (Starting rotation)
- 50 – Adam Wainwright (Starting rotation)
- 30 – Chris Stratton (Bullpen)
- 65 – Giovanny Gallegos (Bullpen)
- 12 – Jordan Hicks (Bullpen)
- 70 – Packy Naughton (Bullpen)
- 59 – JoJo Romero (Bullpen)
- 40 – Jake Woodford (Bullpen)
- 56 – Ryan Helsley(Closer)
- 22 – Jack Flaherty (Starting rotation)
- 39 – Miles Mikolas (Starting rotation)
- 57- Zack Thompson (Bullpen)
- 48 – Jordan Montgomery (Starting rotation)
List of Catchers
- 26 – Ben DeLuzio (Outfielders)
- 7 – Andrew Knizner (Infielders)
- 4 – Yadier Molina (Infielders)
- 25 – Corey Dickerson (Outfielders)
- 28 – Nolan Arenado (Infielders)
- 11 – Paul DeJong (Infielders)
- 41 – Alec Burleson (Outfielders)
- 33 – Brendan Donovan (Infielders)
- 19 – Tommy Edman (Infielders)
- 21 – Lars Nootbaar (Outfielders)
- 27 – Tyler O’Neill (Outfielders)
- 46 – Paul Goldschmidt (Infielders)
- 16 – Nolan Gorman (Infielders)
- 5 – Albert Pujols (Infielders)
About The St. Louis Cardinals
|Team Name||St. Louis Cardinals|
|Current Owner||William Orville DeWitt Jr.|
|Based in||St. Louis, Missouri|
Other facts you need to know
Who is the President of the St. Louis Cardinals?
American baseball executive and son of owner William DeWitt Jr., Bill DeWitt III is the president of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Who is the General Manager of the St. Louis Cardinals?
Mike Girsch is the general manager for the St. Louis Cardinals of Major League Baseball.
Who is the Manager of the St. Louis Cardinals?
Oliver Marmol is the youngest manager and former coach of the baseball team.
Who is the President of baseball operations for the St. Louis Cardinals?
John Mozeliak is the President of Baseball Operations and former general manager.