Who is the owner of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company | Wiki

Who is the owner of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Image with logo

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company is a state-owned oil company in the United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s 12th-largest oil company by production. In 2021, the company has an oil production capacity exceeding 4 million b/d with plans to increase to 5 million BPD by 2030.

Get complete information about the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company profile and wiki for Abu Dhabi National Oil Company. Know who is the owner of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company.

About the Owner of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company explores and produces petrochemical products. The Company offers processing, refining, marketing, and distribution of crude oil, petroleum, gas, sulfur, and petrochemical products. It also serves customers worldwide.

It was established in 1971, created thousands of jobs, drove the growth of a diverse knowledge-based economy, and played a key role in Abu Dhabi’s global emergence. In January 2022, Houthi drones attacked 3 ADNOC oil petroleum trucks, killing 3 workers as well as injuring 6 others.

About Abu Dhabi National Oil Company

Company NameAbu Dhabi National Oil Company
Official WebsiteAbu Dhabi National Oil Company
ChairmanKhalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan
Founded1971
Company Size10,001+ employees
CEODr. Al Jaber
TypeGovernment-owned corporation
StatusActive
Industriesoil and gas
Head QuartersAbu Dhabi
AddressAbu Dhabi National Oil Company Building, West Corniche Street, PO Box 898, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
 Customer Careofficial website 971-2-7070000

[wpsm_ads1]Company Logo

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Logo
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Logo

Details of the owner of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company

Dr. Al Jaber is the chief executive officer of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company and has also served as Managing Director of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, since 2016. Dr. Al Jaber has initiated a program of increased efficiencies, strengthening the company’s overall performance.

He has guided ADNOC through a number of strategies including entering the global capital markets for the first time, completing the first-ever IPE of an ADNOC business, and attracting significant FDI from strategic and private equity investors to stimulate the growth across ADNOC upstream, midstream, and downstream value chain.

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company CEO
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company CEO

Details of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company

ADNOC is one of the few oil companies in the world to make a substantial investment to increase oil production and growing pressure to reduce output due to climate change. In an effort to adapt to climate needs, ADNOC is planning the large-scale production of hydrogen fuel as clean energy fuel to replace oil exports.

The vision of the company

The vision is to harness energy resources in the service of our nation.

The mission of the company

Through partnership, innovation, and a relentless focus on high performance and efficiency, the mission is to maximize the value of energy resources.

The values of the company

  • Progressive
  • Collaborative
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Efficient

Board of Directors of Abu Dhabi National Oil Company

NameTitle
H. E. Dr. Sultan Ahmed
Al Jaber
Chairman
Abdulla Salem Al DhaheriDirector
Abdulaziz Abdulla AlhajriDirector
Matar Hamdan Al AmeriDirector
Dr. Al Jaberchief executive officer

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Shareholders

The Company’s paid-up share capital is AED 1 billion, divided into 12.5 billion shares, each with a nominal value of AED 0.08. As of 30 June 2021, our parent company, the company, owned 77% of our outstanding shares and the remaining 23% is owned by others.

  • Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Customer care

Phone number:-

  • +971 2 7070000

Fax:-

  • Fax1- +971 2 6023389
  • Fax2-  +971 2 7071334

Customer care:-

  • 800300
  • Email id– adnoc@adnoc.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top