Who is the owner of Bajaj Auto | wiki
About the owner of Bajaj Auto
Bajaj groups, incorporated in the year 1926. And in 1945, Jamnalal Bajaj formed Bajaj Auto Limited, under the name M/s Bachraj Trading Corporation Private Limited.
The company headquartered in Pune, India.
Jamnalal Bajaj founded the Bajaj group. Jamnalal, a close disciple of Mahatma Gandhi. He was that close to Mahatma Gandhi. In fact, Gandhiji had adopted him as his son. Later, Jamnalal’s son Kamalnayan Bajaj took over the business but had to wait till the independence, 1947 to work on full-fledged for the business growth.
About The Bajaj Auto Limited Wiki
Details of the owner of Bajaj Auto Limited(Wiki)
Rahul Bajaj, current Chairman of the group from 1965. Under his leadership, Bajaj Auto got its turnover rise up from INR.72 million to INR. 120 billion. In addition, its product portfolio got expanded and the brand found a global market. Mr. Bajaj graduated with Honours Degree in Economics from Delhi University, a degree in Law from Bombay University and an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is one of India’s most talented business leader, bike manufacturer India and internationally respected for his entrepreneurial spirit. In addition, Mr. Bajaj is the Chairman of the Board of many companies. Also, elected to the Upper House of Parliament (2006 – 2010). Mr. Bajaj was appointed by the Government of India the Chair3man (1986-89) of the Government-owned domestic carrier, Indian Airlines.
Madhur Bajaj, current vice chairman of Bajaj Auto. He graduated in commerce from Sydenham College, Bombay, in 1973, and MBA from International Institute of Management Development (IMD), Lausanne, Switzerland. A recipient of the Vikas Rattan Award from the International Friendship Society of India. Owing to the enriching human life and outstanding achievements.
Details of the Company
Bajaj Auto Ltd, well known for its R&D, process engineering, product development, and low-cost manufacturing skills. Moreover, the largest exporter of two and three-wheelers in the country. Bajaj Auto has two subsidiaries, to enumerate, Bajaj Auto International Holdings BV and PT Bajaj Indonesia. The company is spread across different parts of the globe, including Latin America, Africa, Middle East, South and South East Asia. In addition, dominant presence over Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Central America, and Egypt.
Presently, Bajaj has the technical tie-up with Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Japan to manufacture latest models in the two-wheeler space.
- 1948: started selling imported two- and three-wheelers in India
- 1959: obtained license from the Government of India to manufacture two- and three-wheelers
- 1960: Became a public limited company
- 1970: Released its 100,000th vehicle
- 1971: launched three-wheeler goods carrier
- 1977: launched Rear Engine Autorickshaw
- 1984: new plant at Waluj, Aurangabad
- 1985: commenced production at Waluj plant
- 1990: introduced Bajaj Sunny
- 1991: introduced Kawasaki Bajaj 4S Champion
- 1994: launched Bajaj Classic
- 1997: introduced the Kawasaki Bajaj Boxer and the RE diesel Autorickshaw
- 1998: commenced production at Chakan, Pune plant
- 2001: launched premium bike Pulsar
- 2003: launched Caliber115 in the executive motorcycle segment
- 2007: new greenfield plant at Pantnagar in Uttarakhand
Bajaj Auto India Limited customer care
- 33992453 (With your City STD codes)
You can contact Customer Care 9:30 am – 6:30 pm from Monday – Saturday. If you have any complaints you can send mail or you can call the company. The full list of contact you can see on the official website of the BAJAJ AUTO. There are many contact number according to your needs.