Who is the owner of Etisalat India | Wiki

What Is Etisalat India services
Etisalat India mobile services, a GSM service provider Company. Know more about the owner of Etisalat India services and founder with more Company information. Cheers Mobile, a subsidiary of Etisalat and a GSM service provider in India. Etisalat DB, and UAE based company. In a word, Etisalat is one of the leading telecom groups in emerging markets.

  • The motto of Etisalat India Group

provide a best-in-class total customer experience domestically and internationally, deliver attractive returns to shareholders while investing in the long-term future of the company, and supporting economic development in all the markets we operate in.

Sponsored1

  • About the owner of Etisalat India services

Owner of Etisalat India mobile services
Owner of Etisalat India Telecom India - Wiki and profile

Owner of Etisalat India Telecom

Etisalat, an Emirates telecommunication company, launched in 1976 as a joint venture between a British company and local partners. The British company, namely International Aeradio Limited. In 2009, Etisalat announced its Indian launch, former name Swan Telecom (owned by Dynamix Balwas Realty and Reliance Communications), headquartered in Mumbai. Later, renamed to Etisalat DB Telecom India Pvt. Ltd

  • About the Etisalat India mobile Limited

Some Information About The Company / Company Wiki
Company Name Etisalat India
Parent  Emirates Telecommunications Corporation
Founded 5 October 1976
Closed (India)  2012
Official Website www.etisalat.com
Head Office Mumbai, India
 Address  –
 Group Head Office  Abudhabi, UAE

Sponsored3

  • Company Logo

Company Official Logo
who is the Owner of Etisalat India Telecom India - Wiki and logo

who is the Owner of Etisalat India Telecom India – Wiki and logo

  • Details of the owner of Etisalat India Telecom(Wiki)

Full Information about the owner of Etisalat India Telecom

Until 1983, the company was a joint venture between a British company, International Aeradio limited, and local partners. Consequently, in 1983, 60% share went to the United Arab Emirates government, and the remaining 40% were publicly traded.

Saleh Al Abdooli (born 1964) is the Chief Executive Officer of Etisalat Group, the leading telecom operator in Africa and the Middle East. He has been associated with the Group since 1992. He has been pivotal in creating technological integration strategies as well as corporate and global expansion investments at Etisalat.

Sponsored5

Details of the Company

Full Information about the Etisalat India

In 1991, the company got federal law support to extend the wired and wireless service internationally outside UAE.  The headquarters is located in Abu Dhabi. The company launched its GSM services in India under the name cherry mobile services in Delhi. In fact, their inaugural offer provided 50 minutes of free calls and 50 free SMS for the first 60 days. After 2010, the company faced problems in securing shares in Chennai for their services due to the 2G scam. Later, in 2012, they dropped their plan of extending in India. It issued the notice to its subscribers, giving them 30 days to change opera owing to the Supreme court post-cancellation file. Further, it raised objections to expansion in Pakistan.

By the same token, Etisalat is a major investor in Thuraya (34.5%), a satellite geo-mobile communication systems provider.

Jeet
2 Comments
  1. will need Etisalat service in MY place in delta state

  2. will need Etisalat network in MY place in onicha olona delta state.

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Who Is The Owner Of
Logo