Who is the owner of MAN Trucks | wiki
About the owner of MAN Trucks & Bus Company
MAN Trucks, headquartered in Munich, Germany.
In 1840, the German engineer Ludwig Sander laid the foundation of the first enterprise MAN in Augsburg, Southern Germany.
About The MAN Trucks Limited Wiki
|Company Name||MAN Trucks & Bus Company Ltd|
|Founder / Owner||Ludwig Sander|
|Head Office||Munich, Germany|
Details of the owner of MAN Trucks & Bus Company(Wiki)
Joachim Drees, current Chief Executive Officer of MAN Group. Drees completed his graduation in business administration at the University of Stuttgart and did his MBA at Portland State University. After his degree, he worked at various management consulting firms and the privatization agency (Treuhandanstalt) in Berlin. Furthermore, Drees handled managerial positions in the Daimler Truck Group and at Mercedes-Benz Trucks from 1996 onward. In addition, as Commercial Director of the Gaggenau Transmissions Unit and as Head of Commercial Vehicle Controlling.
Later in 2006, Joachim Drees coupled with British investment company HgCapital LLP as Partner for Portfolio Management. He also has attained experience through several other positions including Chief Financial Officer of Drees & Sommer AG with responsibility for Finance & Controlling, Human Resources, Administration, M&A, and Internationalization Support. Also, a member of the Management of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH.
MAN group is a subsidiary of automaker Volkswagen AG. The Volkswagen Group, headquartered in Wolfsburg. Volkswagen, one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturers. Moreover, the largest carmaker in Europe. In general, the Group comprises twelve brands from seven European countries: Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, SKODA, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, Scania, and MAN.
Details of the Company
MAN Truck & Bus, with headquarters in Munich, is one of the leading international suppliers of commercial vehicles and transport solutions in Europe, with production plants in three European countries as well as in Russia, South Africa, India, and Turkey.
MAN Truck & Bus is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of commercial vehicles and has production facilities in three European countries, Russia, South Africa, India, and Turkey. In brief, its products range from general-purpose trucks with a gross vehicle weight of 7.5 to 44 t and special-purpose vehicles with a gross train weight of up to 250 t for buses and coaches including diesel and gas engines for external customer applications. Notably, MAN group assures sales and service support for everything from vans to heavy trucks from a single source in the near future.
In the long run, the company is a full-range provider of commercial vehicles from a gross train weight of 3 t through 250 t. Its products include vans, trucks, buses, and coaches as well as diesel and gas engines for external customer applications.
- 1814- Delivery of the first steam engine
- 1839- Delivery of the first locomotive
- 1841- Klett & Comp. established in Nuremberg
- 1893 – 1897- Together with Maschinenfabrik Augsburg Aktiengesellschaft, Rudolf Diesel builds the world´s first diesel engine
- 1900- Production of steam turbines begins
- 1903- Commencement of truck-building activities Büssing
- 1904- First GHH steam turbine
- 1915- Start of the production plant in Lindau
- 1924- Released the 1st diesel engine truck with direct fuel injection and the first low-frame omnibus
- 1926- Started the Construction of first three-axle truck: S1H6 model
- 1950- Launched the 1st supercharged diesel engine, 46% efficiency ratio
- 1951- First German diesel truck with exhaust gas turbocharger
- 1955- MAN Truck plant started in Munich
- 1982- First heavy, two-stroke diesel engine with an efficiency ratio of over 50%
- 1987- Delivery of nine four-stroke diesel engines for the “Queen Elizabeth II“, the world´s largest diesel-electric drive for a civilian liner
- 1988- production commences at the bus plant in Poznan, Poland
- 2000- The one-millionth MAN commercial vehicle rolls off the line
- 2015- The world’s first subsea turbocompressor unit is in operation.
MAN Trucks India Limited customer care
If you want to contacts with the customer care of MAN Trucks here is the list of the contacts numbers and Email ID. or you can visit the official website of Company. The main office of the company is in Germany, so there are all numbers and contacts details of Germany.
- Phone: +49 89 1580-01
- Fax: +49 89 1503972
- [email protected]