Who is the owner of Vijaya Bank | wiki
About the owner of Vijaya Bank
Vijaya Bank, incorporated in the year 1931. Formerly, called Vijaya Bank Ltd. Vijaya Bank eventually came into existence on the date 15th April, as a result of the Government of India obtaining the Vijaya Bank Ltd.
The corporate office, located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The government of India is the owner of Vijaya Bank.
Vijaya Bank Ltd., after all, instituted by an association of farmers driven by Attavar Balakrishna Shetty on 23 October 1931 in Mangaluru, Karnataka State. Generally speaking, it was established on the propitious Vijayadashami Day, consequently, it was named ‘Vijaya Bank’.
About The Vijaya Bank Wiki
|Company Name||Vijaya Bank|
| Attavar Balakrishna Shetty|
|Founded||23 October 1931|
|CEO||R A Sankara Narayanan|
|Head Office||Bangalore, India|
|Address|| 41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road,|
Details of the owner of Vijaya Bank (Wiki)
Vijaya Bank, owned by Indian Government. Since the date, Government of India took over the Vijaya Bank Ltd.
- G Narayanan – Non-Executive Chairman and Non-Official Director
- R A Sankara Narayanan -Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
- B.S Rama Rao – Executive Director
- Nageshwara Rao. Y – Executive Director
- Dr. Srinivasa Rao N – Govt. Nominee Director
- G P Borah – RBI Nominee Director
- Vivek Soni – Non-Official Director under CA Category
- M Bhagavantha Rao – Part-time Nonofficial Director
- V V R Sastry – Part-time Nonofficial Director
- S Raghunath – Part-time Nonofficial Director
- Raghvender Gupta – Shareholder Director
- Rajan Dogra – Shareholder Director
Details of the Company
In fact, as of March 2017, the bank has a network of 2031 branches covering the country and beyond 4000 customer touch points comprising 2001 ATMs.
During the period of 1963–68 the Vijaya bank grew into all India bank by the merger of 9 miniature banks into Vijaya Bank. Further, Vijaya Bank got nationalized in the year 1980. Especially, the credit for this amalgamation and the growth of Bank possess late Mulki Sunder Ram Shetty, the Chief Executive of the bank during the period.
Finally, The Bank provides diverse technology products, including ATMs, Cash Deposit Machines, internet banking, Mobile Banking, Tab Banking, Debit and Credit cards, e-Passbook, Mobile Wallet, Funds transfer through RTGS and NEFT etc. Furthermore, all Branches/offices are under RTGS / NEFT. Moreover, the Bank also offers RuPay cards to its customers.
Vijaya Bank India Limited customer care
Here the list of toll-free numbers of the bank.
- 1800 425 5885 , / 9992, / 4066
- [email protected]
- 080 -25584066