Who is the owner of Aircel | wiki

What Is Aircel Limited
 Aircel, a telecommunication company. Aircel, a mobile network operator company providing voice over 2G, 3G, 4G and data services including broadband wireless access, and long-term evolution (LTE) to value-added services in India. Know more about the owner of Aircel and Company more information. Headquarters located in Gurgaon, India.


  • About the owner of Aircel

Owner of Aircel Limited
owner of Aircel India - Wiki and Profile

owner of Aircel

Aircel was founded by Chinnakannan Sivasankaran and started its operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999, the company was formerly known as Srinivas Cellcom Limited. Later, changed its name to Aircel Limited in October 1999. The company is based in Mumbai, India. As of March 21, 2006, Aircel Limited operates as a subsidiary of Maxis Communications Berhad.


Aircel is No More in the market…??

Read Full Story about Debt-Laden Airtel bankruptcyRead more
  • About the Aircel Telecom

Some Information About The Company / Company Wiki
Company Name Aircel
Chinnakannan Sivasankaran
Founded  1999
Official Website www.Aircel.com
Head Office Mumbai, India
Gurgaon, INDIA
Aircel customer care


 121 (Balance & Offers Inquiry)

198 (Customer Complain Number)

9842012345 & 9841012345 (Non-Aircel)

*121# (Best Offer of your Phone Number)

*333# (For all Inquiry Balance, Validity, voucher etc…)


  • Company Logo

Company Official Logo
Who is the owner of Aircel Limited India - Wiki and Logo

Who is the owner of Aircel Limited India – Wiki and Logo

  • Details of the owner of Aircel (Wiki)

Until 2016, Maxis Communications Berhad holds the 74% stock of the company and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. Maxis Communications, which started operations in the year 1995, is Malaysia’s biggest integrated communications service provider Maxis’ vision is to bring the future to the customers’ lives and business.

The company ensures the efficiency and creativeness harnessing leading-edge technology and delivering a brand of service experience that is reliable and enchanting. Ultimately, on 14 August 2016, Reliance Communications (RCom) and Maxis Communications merged their mobile network operations.

Now Rcom and Maxis both hold 50% stack of the company.On 15 March 2017,  RCOM announced that it had received approval for the deal from SEBI, BSE, and NSE.

  • Details of the Company

Firstly, Aircel has wide coverage and subscribers around in Tamil Nadu and has considerable expansion in Odisha, Assam and North-East telecom circles. It is the comes in 5th rank in India.

Aircel is Fifth largest telecom network in India

In 2006, Malaysia’s biggest integrated communications service provider, Maxis acquired the company.  Besides, Aircel is a joint venture with Sindya Securities & Investments Pvt Ltd – Maxis holds 74% equity in the company and Sindhya with 26%.

Aircel owing to, young Indians in mind, brought many innovations. To enumerate, Aircel Apollo Mobile Health Care, Aircel Pocket Internet,  the first social networking mobile INQ on Aircel.  Also,   Blyk on Aircel, an improved commitment for the Youth. Consequently, the first telecom player to introduce Facebook Voice Updates on Aircel.

Who is the owner of Aircel India - Wiki and Logo

Who is the owner of Aircel India – Wiki and Logo

Finally, in 2011, Aircel achieved the “Best Employers” by Aon Hewitt.  The company provides inclusive and dynamic working environment for its employees to make them productive and supportive.  At the present time, The company has its own organization,  Aircel Academy, a 25,000 square foot facility in Gurgaon. In order to provide learning and specialized development for employees.

The most Searched result for the Aircel company on the Internet is Aircel online recharge for prepaid and postpaid users. Internet pack offers and also the number of the service center. On 28 February 2018, Aircel was declared bankrupt.

  • Aircel VS JIO Plans

Aircel has come up with a massive tariff plan for its Tamilnadu customers to encounter with the Jio cheap tariffs. The latest plan includes an Rs. 2018 plan, providing 1GB data daily for 365 days. In addition to the data, it also includes unlimited calls and messages. The telco has also launched a new Rs. 154 pack which in you can use full unlimited calls and SMS, and they are providing with this pack 2GB Internet data for 28 days.

1 Comment
  1. Hello sir i love it Aircel network please come in market sir thanks you sir

Leave a reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Who Is The Owner Of